The first of two curations, this Globox™ offers Taylor Baptiste's "How Turtle Set the Animal People Free" Pictograph Greeting Card.
“This Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Centre Indigenous Globox™ is a unique and beautiful curation featuring local sukʷnaʔqinx (Okanagan) Osoyoos Indian Band members. The Centre worked with these talented artists and carefully selected pieces that told a story of the sukʷnaʔqinx OIB people. We hope you support and enjoy these artists! limləmt (thank you).”
- Jenna Bower | General Manager | Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Centre
Okanagan Artist, Taylor Baptiste, designed the outside of this Globox™ to represent a p̓inaʔ (birch bark basket) full with a bountiful harvest of siyaʔ (saskatoon berry).
- Rez Rules: My Indictment of Canada's and America's Systemic Racism Against Indigenous Peoples - Signed Book by Chief Clarence Louie | Osoyoos Indian Band
- Mule Deer Antler Stud Earrings - The Creative Native | Ryan Baptiste
- sənk̓lip xƛuʔt Coyote Rock - Kali Gabriel-Baptiste
- sw̓iw̓s Osoyoos Decal - Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Centre
- Authentic Indigenous Seafood - Candied Wild Pink Salmon (60g) - OK Select by Syilx Okanagan Nation Alliance
- $50 USD Hotel Voucher | Indigeno Travel
- How Turtle Set The Animal People Free - Pictograph Greeting Card | Okanagan Artist | Taylor Baptiste
Please Note: This product is exclusive to Canada (no shipping to the US or internationally).